week out. How well can you translate them?
1. Scintillate, Scintillate, asteroid exiguous.
of an avian species of
3. Surveillance should precede salutations.
poses possesses solely
5. It is fruitless
to become lachrymose
from incrustations of grime
7. The stylus is more potent then the claymore.
8. It is fruitless
to attempt to indoctrinate a
9. Eschew the
implement of correction
10. The temperature
of the aqueous content of an
11. All articles
that coruscate with
12. Where there
are visible vapors in ignited
on the part of mendicants
14. A plethora
of individual with expertise in
15. Eleemosynary deeds have their incipience intramurally.
16. Male cadavers are incapable of yielding any testimony.
who make their abode in vitreous
18. Neophyte's serendipity.
dedication to necessitous chores
20. A revolving
lithic conglomerate accumulates no
21. A person
presenting the ultimate cachinnation
from any aleatory undertakings
of ligneous or petrous consistency
1. Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
2. Birds of a feather, flock together.
3. Think before you speak.
4. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
5. Don't cry over spilled milk.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
7. The pen is mightier than the sword.
8. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
9. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
10. A watched pot doesn't boil.
11. All that glitters is not gold.
12. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
13. Beggars can't be choosers.
14. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
15. Good deeds begin at home.
16. Dead men tell no tales.
17. People in glass houses should not throw stones.
18. Beginner's luck.
19. All work and no play makes John a dull boy.
20. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
21. He, who laughs last, laughs best.
22. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
23. Sticks and
stones can break my bones,